viernes, 18 de agosto de 2017

A country i'd like to visit

                                  
A beautiful country that I would like to visit is Germany. Well, what I know about this country is a very developed one, socially is very organised, people have an open minded, but it doesn’t mean that they are relaxed, hippies or something like that. Germany has the second bigger population of Europe, they have a mild weather, great flora and fauna and is a country known for his awareness environmental. There are many places that I would like to visit inside the country, for example the Quedlinburg city where there are a lot of medieval villages, Munich, Berlin, Mittenwald, Heidelberg, etc. I think they are very smart people, a lot of Germans know about four or five languages. I would like to study in private classes with Sabine Mayer, she is considerate one of the best musicians and clarinettist in the world, so I want to finish my career here in Chile then move and have a whole year of lessons with her.  

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Valentin, I think Germany is a very good country to continue developing as a musician, besides being a country with beautiful places. Bye!

    ResponderEliminar