I
like animals in general, I think animals are good companions for your sad
moments, they have a special intelligence, because they don’t talk but, they express
trough the body, moving his tails and emitting their sounds and some of them
follow orders of their masters, I love them. When I was a child I had a lot of
animals, cats, dogs, horses, I had a female dog called Cana, I remember that I loved
so much because she played with me all the time and she ran a lot around my
house in Tomé, once when I was a baby my parents were very worried about me,
because I was lost in the house they were very nervous and screaming trying to
find me, It was funny because, I was in the Cana’s house, It was a tiring day
for them but, they could finally find me. When I was ten years old I had a white
horse, I don’t remember his name only that I could mount him, I liked to brush
and clean my horse, I rode a lot of times with him. I had two cats, a female
called minina and his brother called perezoso, they were loving actually my best
friends, I remember that minina always went hunting and perezoso stayed at home
sleeping all day. It was a great experience having animals and taking care of
them. Good bye all, see you!.


How great to have had a horse and to have that contact since you were child.
ResponderEliminar