miércoles, 22 de noviembre de 2017

My favourite movie

Hi dear classmates, I think my favorite movie is '' Eyes wide shut’ this movie is played by Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman by director Stanley Kubrick was released in 1999 this film is very enigmatic and mysterious in many scenes leaves a door open to reflect . The first part tells about a very quiet life carried by a doctor (Tom cruise) and his wife (Nicole K.) in New York City, this relaxed life is interrupted when his wife confesses that he was about to leave their relationship with him for having sex with a sailor in a summer. In this part of the film things get very serious, since the doctor who loved his wife so much decides to eliminate his remorse by trying to sleep with another woman or feeling that desire for another person. This doctor has a pianist friend who tells him that he has to play ritual music blindfolded, in a mansion outside the city; this intrigues the doctor a lot and gives him a password to enter the mansion. For me this is the most interesting part, mysterious and where things begin to change a lot in the life of this character. In this place there are many people disguised with capes and masks, a person dressed in red who seems to be the leader of this sect and naked women around, it is a place where they practice sex and speak silently and everyone has a very strange attitude. This is a short summary of the movie, as you can see it is very mysterious.

Well I have always reflected on this film and I believe that this kind of rituals are practiced somewhere on the planet, I have seen videos where rituals are made that we can call them 'Illuminati Rituals’’ this is a sect of very powerful people where we can include people with a lot of money, mainly businessmen, presidents, actors, famous musicians, and in general important people of the environment that one always sees, but who do not know at all and do not know what kind of situations are involved. I once read in a book that these people help other initiates to reach a higher level of power and fame at the cost of doing certain tests, being part of rituals until they make some sacrifice, which is, killing someone besides having the obligation to keep their practices hidden. The most worrying thing is that these powerful people intend to make a new world order, where many things will change, I think we should take advantage of this era before things go bad..........See you ...... ..Class... Muaajajaj

1 comentario:

  1. I love all the Kubrick movies, but I prefer the classic clockwork orange.

    ResponderEliminar